Jaxon and Hayden's Medical Story

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Jonah's Nursery Rhyme Concert


Jonah and his class did a nursery rhyme concert a couple of weeks ago. I haven't been able to get the pictures up yet, but he has been asking me a ton, if I would, so here they are! They learned a ton of songs, and dressed up as character's of the nursery rhymes. Jonah was the "clock" of Hickory Dickory Dock. He did a great job, and looked super cute!


Singing "Hickory Dickory Dock"

Playing his guitar

A closer look at his "Clock" costume. He was so cute!

2 comments :

Dan and Christine Lawson said...

How adorable! What a big boy he is becoming. Thanks for sharing the photos.

Anonymous said...

My son is 3 and loves clocks. He wants to dress up as a grandfather clock for Halloween. I came across your photo. I would love to know how you made it/attached to him. Thanks so much for any tips! That was super cute and creative!
carrie
carrieallday@yahoo.com